Owner and Principal
Terri Hilliard, PC
Terri Hilliard is the Principal of Terri Hilliard, P.C. Her practice centers on advanced estate and business succession planning, asset protection, special needs trusts, and family protection planning for seniors. She is also a private mediator focused on helping families, elders, individuals and businesses resolve disputes. Hilliard earned her law degree from Loyola Law School in 1989, following her successful business career as an investment advisor. While at Loyola, Hilliard was a contributing author of the Loyola Entertainment Law Journal.
Senior citizens and people with special needs are among the most vulnerable people in the community, and Hilliard is dedicated to giving the special help and assistance they need to prevent abuse and fraud. In addition to her law practice, which focuses on the legal needs for seniors and others, Hilliard has given her time for many years to the senior and special needs communities, making a big impact on her clients and those in the community she helps.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nicky Jatana
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Dana Lowy
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LEONORA SCHLOSS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Dr. Dariush Adli
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: PAUL S. CHAN