O’Melveny & Myers LLP
Matthew Erramouspe is Co-Chair of O’Melveny’s Entertainment, Sports and Media transactional practice. He is a dealmaker and trusted advisor who counsels clients in all business and legal aspects related to the financing, acquisition, production, distribution and other exploitation of content and live events. His practice focuses on structuring strategic investment, financing, and co-financing arrangements, negotiating strategic production and distribution arrangements, and advising on strategic acquisitions and sales of entertainment and media companies and assets, both in the United States and abroad. Erramouspe is at the forefront of the increased cooperation between the US and China in the entertainment and media sectors, and guides clients through the complexities of cross-border licensing, financing, production and distribution deals.
He brings a commercial, practical, and common sense approach to deal making, and is recognized as a top dealmaker in the entertainment industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Bruce Tobey
- Real Estate Boom Has Land-Use Practices Rising
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kevin Masuda
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHANNING D. JOHNSON
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: AMY SIEGEL
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN MASUDA
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: International Firm Attorney of the Year - Edward A. Perron