Winston & Strawn LLP
Laurae Rossi is highly regarded for her work representing lenders, institutional investors and sponsors in energy project financings and energy tax equity partnerships involving wind, ethanol, solar, and geothermal power projects throughout the country. With more than 15 years of experience, Rossi has served as lead counsel to developers, sponsors, institutional investors and lenders in many innovative and complex matters – including construction and term loan transactions; sale-leaseback transactions; inverted lease transactions, holdco and mezzanine financings; portfolio financings, residential solar portfolios, bridge financings for the Investment Tax Credit; and financings regarding the Production Tax Credit.
Rossi has been praised for her commitment and experience, having been described by colleagues and clients as “very dedicated and hard-working,” and having received high marks from everyone who works with her. Over the past 24 months, Rossi has led more than 45 deals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Daniel Sinaiko
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Bright Spot In Australia?
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sandra Lee Montgomery
- CUSTOM CONTENT: How the New Tax Law Affects Private Equity & Venture Capital Companies
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - DON L. WEAVER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: SEMMA ARZAPALO