Loeb & Loeb LLP
With decades of experience providing sexual harassment prevention training tailored to entertainment companies, and proven expertise handling investigations of sexual harassment claims in connection with high-profile television series, it’s no surprise that Ivy Kagan Bierman has been a prominent voice during a tumultuous year in Hollywood.
In addition to counseling entertainment companies on issues related to sexual harassment and discrimination, Bierman serves as an advisor for prominent entertainment industry nonprofit organizations focused on these issues. She is a member of the Legal, Legislative and Policy Committee on Sexual Harassment and Gender Parity for TIME’S UP and also serves as an advisor for the Commission on Eliminating Sexual Harassment and Advancing Equality in the Workplace, chaired by Anita Hill. Recent client work includes her being engaged by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IVY KAGAN BIERMAN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - Ivy Kagan Bierman
- Firms See Business Spike on Harassment Fallout
- Cost Issue Raised Over Law on Sex Harassment
- The New Sex Ed
- Anti-Harassment Training Regulations Win Final Approval
- Reality Strikes