Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Kevin M. Ehrhart is a Real Estate Partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. He represents real estate investors, capital providers, owners, developers and others in all aspects of real estate related transactions. He focuses on capital investment directed to real estate and real estate operating companies, financings within all segments of the capital stack, joint ventures, property and operating company acquisitions. His practice has an emphasis on the acquisition and disposition of commercial office, hospitality, multi-family and other assets located throughout the U.S., as well as all types of related debt and equity financings.
Ehrhart’s clients include private equity funds and investment advisors, publicly traded REITs, privately held real estate companies and international investors. He regularly advises foreign and domestic clients with respect to the formation and capitalization of joint ventures in all matters of commercial real estate. He also represents clients in connection with recapitalization of operating companies and assets, raising new capital and the formation of related investment funds.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kevin M. Ehrhart
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anthony Consoli
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Anthony Gin
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Peter Massumi
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kevin Masuda
- Newsmakers & Kudos