Founder and President
ADLI Law Group P.C.
Dr. Dariush Adli specializes in highstakes intellectual property and complex commercial disputes. For more than two decades, Dr. Adli has successfully counseled and represented businesses in the U.S., Asia and Europe, from startup companies to Fortune 500 corporations. In 2010, after years of successful practice at big law firms, he decided to act on his vision of offering clients the combination of high-quality work typical of a major law firm with the access and affordable fees of a boutique firm.
Dr. Adli is recognized as a premier strategist in patent, trademark, copyright and trade disputes and is widely sought after by businesses seeking effective strategies for protecting their valuable intellectual property assets. In addition to his legal expertise, Dr. Adli has a deep understanding of science and technology. He has a bachelor’s degree in physics and mathematics and a master’s and a Ph.D. degree in Nuclear Engineering from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MATTHEW L. SEROR
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- LA 500: Noel Cohen
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY HORTH-NEUBERT
- Veteran L.A. Attorney Finds Balance at New Job
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL DE VRIES