Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Recently named Co-Head of Akin Gump’s renowned global project finance practice, Dan Sinaiko is a recognized leader not only within the firm but throughout the industry – having led or co-led many of the firm’s and the industry’s marquee multibillion and multimillion dollar renewable financings and merger and acquisition transactions, including the world’s largest solar Photovoltaic project.
Throughout his career, Sinaiko has developed extensive experience with tax equity and debt financings of all shapes and sizes and enjoyed tremendous success representing some of the industry’s largest companies engaged in the development, financing and operation of wind, solar and other alternative energy projects. His clients include many of the top renewable energy developers, sponsors, lenders and investors in the US and abroad. Owing to this impressive depth and breadth of knowledge and experience, Sinaiko has established himself as a thought leader in the project finance space through his prolific speaking and writing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Entertainment Firm Attorney of the Year - Christopher S. Spicer
- Marriage-Minded Lawyers Came a-Courtin’ in 2011
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: C.N. FRANKLIN REDDICK III
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Alissa Miller
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GREG KNOPP
- Best Law Firms: AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Marissa Román Griffith
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA ROMÁN GRIFFITH