Co-Founder & Partner
Sklar Kirsh LLP
Andrew T. Kirsh is a Founding Partner of Sklar Kirsh LLP and is the Chair of the firm’s Real Estate practice. Kirsh is an experienced commercial real estate transactional attorney, whose clientele includes a broad spectrum of national, regional and local investors, funds, developers, operators, syndicators, private equity providers and lenders. His practice involves all aspects of the real estate industry, including acquisitions, dispositions, equity investments, syndications, fund formation, development, leasing, financing, note purchases and foreclosures.
Kirsh began his career as a real estate attorney in the Los Angeles office of the global firm, Latham & Watkins, where he practiced from 2000-2006. He then assisted with the opening of the Century City office of another international firm, Goodwin Procter LLP Procter, where he practiced from 2006- 2009. Andrew was a partner of the Beverly Hills firm, Raines Feldman until 2013, when he opened Sklar Kirsh LLP with co-founding partner, Jeff Sklar.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Environmental Attorneys Change Surroundings
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew J. Weidhaas
- Real Estate Boom Has Land-Use Practices Rising
- New Firm Turns Into Active Suitor After Union
- High Growth, High Rates
- Law Firms Compete for Attorneys With Real Estate Savvy
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Thomas J. Masenga