Executive Vice President & General Counsel
Live Nation Entertainment
Michael Rowles has served as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. since March 2006. Based in Beverly Hills, Live Nation is the largest live entertainment company in the world, promoting concerts for top artists such as U2, Coldplay, Bruno Mars and Jay- Z. The company operates renowned music venues such as the House of Blues clubs, the Hollywood Palladium and the Fillmore, as well as many of the world’s preeminent music festivals including Lollapolooza, Electric Daisy Carnival, BottleRock, Rock Werchter and Reading. Since its merger with Ticketmaster in 2010, Live Nation Entertainment has become one of the top e-commerce companies in the world, with offices in over 40 countries globally.
Prior to joining Live Nation, Rowles served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of Entravision Communications Corporation, a diversified Spanish-language media company located in Santa Monica.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Michael Rowles
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Michael Preston
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Mid-Size Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Lisa L. Kim
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jared Wolff
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Michael L. Preston
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Lisa L. Kim
- Newsmakers & Kudos