Senior Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Peter E. Braveman is an expert on healthcare law who advises the Board of Directors and senior management on legal and regulatory matters. As general counsel, he has guided Cedars-Sinai through a changing healthcare landscape for three decades. He has authored a number of articles on healthcare law and is a frequent speaker at national and local seminars and conferences.
Braveman has had a distinguished career as the Senior Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and its related entities. In this role he has provided legal services on a range of issues stretching from antitrust to zoning questions to his California, nonprofit public benefit clients. Braveman is the longest-serving general counsel in California healthcare history. During his tenure, his client has become internationally known for its quality patient care, research, community service and medical education. Additionally, his department at Cedars-Sinai has trained an exceptional and dedicated in-house group of lawyers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Peter E. Braveman
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Kathryn Richman
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Kathryn Richman
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Adam Wergeles
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Corporate Counsel Awards: CHADWICK HO
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Rising Star