Senior Litigation and Compliance Counsel
As Snap’s Senior Litigation and Compliance Counsel, Nicole Diaz manages Snap’s litigation portfolio and handles regulatory inquiries. She also works with key internal stakeholders to ensure that Snap’s corporate policies minimize future legal risk. In her compliance function, Diaz oversees the company’s compliance investigation program and develops a wide variety of compliance and ethics policies and trainings. She has also been a leader in developing the company’s ethics and integrity programming.
Diaz has distinguished herself as a leader in the legal diversity movement both at Snap and the larger community. For many years, she has been an active member of the California Minority Council Program (CMCP), where she currently serves as an Ambassador and Chair of the In-House Counsel Committee. Through her work with CMCP, she has promoted legal diversity within the in house Silicon Beach community, ensuring that the next generation of diverse attorneys is connected with the burgeoning Los Angeles tech legal scene.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Nicole Diaz
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Zazi Pope
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Zazi Pope
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Christian Scali
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Nicole Duckett
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Christine Nixon
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL