Managing Director, Human Resources, and General Counsel
Since coming on board to Century Group in 2016 as General Counsel, Francesca Brooks has taken the lead in building and heading Century Group’s legal operations function. She is responsible for leading Century Group’s corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives and acts as a strategic partner with C level and executive team members in meeting business objectives. She is an active participant in all board level decisions and possesses a remarkable ability to provide senior management with effective advice on risk and legal implications of company strategies and implementation.
Brooks has created an ethical, high performance legal department with high professional standards and integrity that provides nothing but the best legal service to the organization. Brooks generates significant savings for the organization by bringing numerous operations in house, while continuing to manage outside counsel on litigation matters. Her keen legal insight has benefited the organization with measurable success including prevailing in numerous legal matters through negotiations, arbitration, and various administrative and legal actions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Francesca Brooks
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jennifer Banks
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Mid-Size Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Lisa L. Kim
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: NON-PROFIT CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christianne Kerns
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Kim Matthews