Differential Brands Group Inc. has named Maria Borromeo president for its Hudson Jeans brand, the company announced May 16.
Borromeo was the co-founder and chief executive of Thakoon LLC, a global luxury brand, the company said. Her former stints in the apparel industry include working with brands including Alexander McQueen and Etro.
Differential Brands is based in Commerce and designs, develops and licenses apparel products. It rebranded itself in January 2016 after the company previously known as Joe’s Jeans Inc. acquired the Hudson Jeans brand. The company also owns shirt-oriented line Robert Graham and Scandinavian lifestyle brand Swims.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commerce Denim Maker Differential Brands Enters Canadian Market
- Differential Brands to Acquire Majority Stake in H.K. Competitor for $1.3B
- Differential Brands Sign Licensing Deal for Robert Graham Brand
- Fabletics Launches New Activewear Line with Demi Lovato
- Michael Buckley
- Fat Brands Enters $16 Million Credit Facility
- Apparel Manufacturer Topson Signs $30M Warehouse Lease
- Joe’s Jeans Merges, Gets New Name