The USC Marshall School of Business is a school of firsts: The first in Southern California (1920), the first to become AACSB accredited, the first to mandate international travel as part of every students’ core curriculum.
The list goes on: The first dedicated center for entrepreneurial studies. The first West Coast business School to join the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management. The first to offer an MBA-level class in FinTech. The first to take MBA students to Cuba.
In nearly every area of higher business education, USC Marshall has taken the lead. And it’s not slowing down anytime soon. USC Marshall students are enjoying new state of-the-art facilities and a roster of new faculty hires, including MBA-level scholars from Harvard, Stanford and NYU Stern.
Anchored in Southern California, USC Marshall boasts more than 80,000 alumni operating in 123 countries around the globe. USC Marshall offers its MBA students access to a truly first-rate business education on an unrivaled global scale.
Our flexible degree programs offer something for current and aspiring business professionals at every stage of their career.
USC Marshall is proud to offer five highly-ranked MBA programs:
USC Marshall’s full-time MBA, a 2-year program, offers students a comprehensive grounding in core business principals with the opportunity to specialize according to professional interests.
MBA FOR PROFESSIONALS AND MANAGERS (MBA.PM)
Designed to address the challenges faced by working professionals, MBA.PM is a part-time, evening program lasting 33 months. The program also offers classes on Saturdays during the first year. Students may choose to complete the first year of their degree in Los Angeles or Orange County.
EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM (EMBA)
A 22-month program designed for senior managers and seasoned professionals who intend to remain fully employed as they pursue their degree. EMBA offers two convenient locations, Los Angeles and San Diego.
INTERNATIONAL MBA PROGRAM
Mid-career professionals with international management experience come together in this one-year, full-time program that emphasizes global strategy and experiential learning. IBEAR is the leading accelerated international MBA program in the United States.
ONLINE MBA (OMBA)
An award-winning digital curriculum is led by leading members of the USC Marshall faculty in this 21-month online MBA. Admitted students from anywhere in the world can access the same core business fundamentals as on campus students, in addition to emerging online business topics such as digital analytics, social media, virtual teams and entrepreneurial thinking.
NAME OF INSTITUTION
University of Southern California (USC)
NAME OF BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM
Marshall School of Business
BUSINESS SCHOOL DEAN
James G. Ellis
YEAR INSTITUTION WAS FOUNDED
YEAR BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM WAS STARTED
TOTAL MBA ENROLLMENT (ALL PLATFORMS OFFERED)
• Full-Time MBA: 441
• MBA.PM: 441
• EMBA: 227
• IBEAR: 49
• OMBA: 64
MBA PLATFORMS OFFERED
• Full Time MBA
• Part-Time MBA (MBA.PM)
• Executive MBA (EMBA)
• International MBA for Mid-Career Professionals (IBEAR)
• Online MBA (OMBA)
MBA AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED
• Technology commercialization
• Social entrepreneurship
• International business
• Investment banking
• Commercial banking
• Corporate finance
• Real estate finance
• Private equity
• Hedge funds
• Venture capital
• Organizational leadership
• Strategic management and consulting
• Business analytics
• Operations management
• Supply chain management
• Healthcare administration
• Information systems
LENGTH OF PROGRAMS
• Full-time MBA: 21 months
• Part-time MBA (MBA.PM): 33 months
• Executive MBA (EMBA): 22 months
• International MBA for Mid-career Professionals (IBEAR): 12 months
• Online MBA: 21 months
PROGRAM CAMPUS OPTIONS
• Full-time MBA: University Park Campus, Los Angeles
• Part-time MBA (MBA.PM): University Park Campus, Los Angeles or Orange County Center, Irvine
• Executive MBA (EMBA): University Park Campus, Los Angeles or Omni La Costa, San Diego
• International MBA for Midcareer Professionals (IBEAR): University Park Campus, Los Angeles
• OMBA: online with a one week on-campus residency (University Park Campus, LA)
• US News & World Report, #20 Full-Time, #11 MBA, MBA.PM, #14 EMBA, #7 Accounting, #8 Entrepreneurship, #10 International Business, #20 Marketing, #23 Finance
• UT Dallas’ Naveen Jindai School of Management, Business School Research Rankings, #6 Worldwide
TOTAL COST OF MBA
• Full time MBA: Approx. total cost $120,000
• Part-time MBA (MBA.PM): Approx. total cost $122,000
• Executive MBA (EMBA): Approx. total cost $132,000
• International MBA for Mid-career Professionals (IBEAR): Approx. total cost $103,000.
• Online MBA: Approx. total tuition $92,000.
GMAT or GRE are required for the Full-time MBA, the Part-time MBA (MBA.PM), the IBEAR MBA and the Online MBA. GMAT or GRE are optional for the Executive MBA (EMBA).
TOEFL or IELTS are required of international students who did not complete a four-year bachelor’s degree in a country where English is the primary official language.
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS
Please see www.marshall.usc.edu for more information on upcoming information sessions.
• Full-time MBA, MBA.PM, and EMBA: Currently rolling admission for the entering class in fall 2018. Please contact the program about application deadline for the entering class in fall 2018.
• IBEAR MBA: Rolling, beginning Nov. 1.
• Online MBA: May 31 for fall; October 17 for spring (for more information on deadlines for fall and spring please visit onlinemba.marshall.usc.edu)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Full-time MBA, MBA.PM and EMBA: USC Marshall MBA Admissions, 630 Childs Way – JKP 308, Los Angeles, CA 90089- 2633 Phone: (213) 740-7846 Fax: (213) 749- 8520 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marshall School of Business, 837 Downey Way, STO 300, Los Angeles, CA 90089- 2631. Phone: (213) 740-7140 Fax: (213) 740-7559 Emails: Admissions: ibearmba@ marshall.usc.edu General: Diana.email@example.com
Phone: (877) 779-6643 Website: onlinemba.marshall.usc.edu Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.