The Pepperdine Graziadio Business School recently surveyed more than 1,000 millennials about their job prospects, current careers and future goals in the smart machine age. One in 10 see automation as a primary risk to their careers, and more than one third believe that within 20 years, machines will be able to do the job they do today.
Pepperdine Graziadio strives to empower our students to become Best for the World Leaders that envision, develop and catalyze unseen opportunities wherever they live and work, and reimagine business in a smart machine age with advanced artificial intelligence, massive computing power and increasing global connectivity. With more companies embracing social and corporate responsibility as a key focus, it is important that, in addition to business acumen, MBAs know organizations can “do well by doing good,” inspiring co-workers and others to enhance business and humankind.
With an entrepreneurial spirit and a global focus, the Graziadio School advances experiential learning in small classes that deepen connections and stimulate critical thinking. At Pepperdine Graziadio, our values-based education takes a holistic approach to developing students into Best for the World Leaders, focusing on the educational, spiritual and ethical aspects of our students’ education and lives. Our Socially, Ethically, and Environmentally Responsible (SEER) program, woven into all courses, emphasizes the importance of responsible business strategy, and our wide array of experiential learning and study abroad opportunities provide our students with a broader perspective of business. Over 50 years, a common thread among our over 40,000 alumni is the passionate pursuit of new ventures and innovative ideas that serve a higher purpose.
EXECUTIVE DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (DBA)
Pioneering the next frontier in executive education and designed specifically for the accomplished executive, the Executive DBA provides those seeking to deepen and sharpen their professional knowledge with the opportunity to tackle a challenging business issue through applied research. The program includes six intensive residential sessions at our stunning Malibu campus, in-person and online advising, self paced coursework and independent research that fits an executive’s schedule.
EXECUTIVE (EMBA) AND PRESIDENTS AND KEY EXECUTIVE (PKE) MBA DEGREE PROGRAMS
Our executive degree programs are designed to support your professional as well as your personal development as a leader. In our executive degree programs you can renew your mind, reignite your spirit and connect with a network of seasoned executives and entrepreneurs that will become your personal boardroom for life.
PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMS
Learn from expert faculty and bond with fellow working professionals who, like you, are balancing it all in our fully-employed degree programs. With an Online MBA, part-time MS programs, undergraduate degree completion options and convenient campus locations our fully-employed degree programs provide the flexibility to fit learning into your life.
Our Full-Time MBA program offers students the option to complete their degree in 12, 15, or 20 months from our inspiring Malibu campus, while our full-time MS programs allow students to focus more specifically on the complexities of their respective discipline.
Through our wide continuum of MBA, MS, bachelor degree completion and executive degree programs offered across six California campuses including Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley, Graziadio faculty inspire full-time students and working professionals to realize their greatest potential. See business from our perspective and realize the impact of being a Best for the World Leader.
NAME OF INSTITUTION
NAME OF BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM
Graziadio Business School
BUSINESS SCHOOL DEAN
Deryck J. van Rensburg, Dean
YEAR INSTITUTION WAS FOUNDED
YEAR BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM WAS STARTED
TOTAL MBA ENROLLMENT (ALL PLATFORMS OFFERED)
MBA PLATFORMS OFFERED
MBA AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED
• Applied Analytics
• Digital Innovation and Information Systems
• Dispute Resolution
• Leadership and Managing Organizational Change
Fully Employed MBA:
Same as above with additions of General Management, Global Business, and Online
LENGTH OF PROGRAMS
• Full-Time MBA: 12 Months, 15-Months, 20-Months
• Fully-Employed MBA: 24-Months (variable)
• Online MBA: 24-Months (variable)
• Executive MBA: 15-Months, 19-Months
PROGRAM CAMPUS OPTIONS
• Full-Time MBA: Malibu
• Fully Employed MBA: Calabasas, West Los Angeles, Irvine, Encino
• Online MBA: Online
• Executive MBA: Malibu, Silicon Valley
• U.S. News & World Report, Best Business School for Full-Time MBA #72, Part Time MBA #51 and Online MBA #19
• Forbes, Best Business School #65
• Bloomberg Businessweek, Best Business School #75
• Princeton Review, Best Business School, Best MBA for Human Resources #2, Most Competitive Students #7, and Best Online MBA #15
• CEO Magazine, North American MBA Tier One, Global Executive MBA #24, and Global Online MBA #18
• Pitchbook, #8 MBA Unicorn Founders, #25 MBA Universities, and #18 Female MBA Founders
TOTAL COST OF MBA
Fees vary by program. Please contact our school or visit our website for more details.
• Full-Time MBA: $24,750 per term (10-18 units)
• Fully Employed MBA: $1,715 per unit
GMAT/GRE required for MBA.
Official English language proficiency score (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE) also required for international students.
Contact our school or visit our website for more details.
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS
Visit: bschool.pepperdine.edu/admission/ infosession/for more information
Visit bschool.pepperdine.edu/admission/ deadlines/for more information
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Office of Admission
* Does not include summer enrollment.
Qualified candidates may be eligible for a GMAT/ GRE waiver.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Custom Content: Millennial Women Look to Education to Boost Career
- ABOUT THE LIST---MBA Programs
- Millennials Weigh in on Careers, Automation and Getting Ahead in an Era of Uncertainty
- Executive Summary / The Pacesetter
- Pepperdine Makes Major Jump in U.S. News Rankings
- MBA Guide: University of California, Irvine (UCI) - The Paul Merage School of Business
- Business Schools Reframe Degrees
- UCLA Tops Business School Rankings Locally