Chicken of the Sea International, providers of canned seafood products, moved its North American headquarters from San Diego to El Segundo, the company announced May 2.
The new corporate headquarters saw the relocation of 150 staff from San Diego to El Segundo. Chicken of the Sea’s parent company, Thailand-based Thai Union Group, reported revenue exceeding $3.7 billion for 2017, the company said.
Coinciding on World Tuna Day (May 2), the company also said that it had formed a year-long partnership with Cabrillo Marine Aquarium in San Pedro to hold series of lectures, events, workshops and activities designed to educate the public about “marine stewardship and ocean-based sustainability.”
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicken of the Sea Moves to El Segundo
- Century Park Capital Partners’ Portfolio Company Makes Fourth Acquisition
- Quest Nutrition to Close L.A. Manufacturing Sites, Lay Off 524 Workers
- Beyond Meat Expands Research Facility
- Beyond Meat Increases Manufacturing Operations
- Mattel, Jakks Pacific See Slump in Q3 Earnings
- Fabletics Launches New Activewear Line with Demi Lovato
- Seafood Distributor Southwind Foods Acquires Las Vegas Company