Property Address: Renaissance Marketplace, Rialto, CA
Square Footage: 182,000
Cbre’s Rich Rizika in 2017 completed a total of 23 leases, totaling more than 182,000 square feet, at Renaissance Marketplace, the largest center development in the Inland Empire in a decade. This brings the total lease tally at the new project to 32. The 450,000 square-foot retail and entertainment center will showcase a new state-of the-art 14-screen Cinemark theater as well as Burlington, Ross, 24 Hour Fitness, among others. The 23 leases signed in 2017 also include a 70,132 square-foot deal with Chick-Fil-A Inc., a 33,960 square-foot lease with El Pollo Loco Inc., and an 18,555 square-foot agreement with Grocery Outlet Inc. as well as deals with a national coffee chain and local retailers and vendors.
Property Address: 7156 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90046
Square Footage: 4,500
After multiple offers, Gabe Kadosh and team chose to lease the legendary Formosa Cafe to Los Angeles bar operator The 1933 Group. The owners of this group were chosen for their experience and success in reviving historic properties, restaurants and bars and their excitement and commitment to keeping the Formosa Cafe legend alive. The specialized renovations are expected to take about one year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Land Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Multi-Family Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Lease