Property Address: 10277 W Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90067
Square Footage: 14,156
Cbre’s Bryan Lewitt and Chris Isola represented the buyer, Didi Hirsch, a Suicide Prevention Center, in the $16.8 million purchase of the high profile, stateof- the art building in Century City. The property provides modern workspace and great visibility from the street level. Didi Hirsch required a new location for their operation. Building visibility was a necessary component to insure philanthropic exposure to the organization. It was important to be in exactly the right spot and in the right setting, an extra challenge given all the competition particularly on the Westside for office space. This was a great transaction and ultimately a perfect fit for Didi Hirsch.
Property Address: 2690 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA 90806
Square Footage: 26,293
Cbre’s Bryan Lewitt and Chris Isola represented the buyer, Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, which was already located in the building and wished to exercise a favorable option to purchase the property. The project provides Planned Parenthood with the flexibility of expansion due to many tenants with short-term leases. The building was in high demand due to its location between two major hospitals in Long Beach, with a low vacancy rate for medical office buildings. The building was in high demand due to its location between two major hospitals in Long Beach.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Medical Lease
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Opens $19M Suicide Prevention Center in Century City
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: KITA CURRY, PHD
- Private Equity Takes Top Spot in L.A. RE Scene
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Land Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale