Property Address: 5959 Palm Avenue, San Bernadino, CA 92407
Square Footage: 624,627
In this transaction, CBRE’s Jay Dick and Erik Wanland successfully assisted Pacific Industrial, LLC in locating an industrial warehouse. Bret Spitzer of NAI Global Corporate Solutions represented the landlord. The total size of the transaction was 624,627 square feet/$53 million. Located in San Bernardino, this warehouse features 36-foot clearance, cross docks, and 137 dock doors. It is in proximity to the 215 freeway with the option of visible signage. The truck court is over 185 feet deep with abundant space for loading. This industrial lease is among the top 10 largest in the Inland Empire this year.
Property Address: 1701 N. Central Avenue, Compton, CA 90059
Square Footage: 479,310
Led by Senior Executive Vice President Steve Bellitti, the team of Colliers industrial brokers negotiated one of the largest industrial lease transactions in Los Angeles in 2017 for Best Buy in Compton. The 10-year lease for nearly 500,000 square feet was a watershed moment for Compton, which in recent years has seen great positive change. The lease, with a total consideration of more than $50 million, was another in a series of recent commercial real estate achievements signifying the city’s renewal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Industrial Lease
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Medical Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Land Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Lease