Location: 12777 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Size: 30,000 sf
Developer: Marshall Property & Development LLC.
Contractor: 360 Construction Group Inc.
Architect: OKB Architecture
Hfyn brings together passionate minds in strategy, creative, technology, and media who have decades of experience in driving brands forward. From leadership down, and from its newest employee up, the motivation remains the same: gaining the satisfaction of signing up for the hardest problem and knowing that HYFN has the expertise to figure it out and deliver exceptional results. When it came to assembling the team of experts for the new-look headquarters, HYFN got the perfect mix, with Marshall Property & Development leading the charge as developers, 360 Construction Group Inc. as general contractors, and OKB Architecture providing the architectural work. The end result ended up being a stand-out project worthy of its inhabitants. Ceiling height restrictions posed a challenge that was overcome by bringing the most usable open area with the outside folding door, to usable creative office space.
Location: 1240 Rosecrans Ave., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Size: 55,000 sf
Developer: The Boston Consulting Group-Digital Ventures
Contractor: Howard Building Corporation
Architect: R&A Architecture + Design
R&a Architecture + Design reimagined traditional open-office models to create an innovative and flexible workplace for the new North American Center for BCG Digital Ventures located in Manhattan Beach. The design is intended to emphasize the integration of, and collaboration among, the client’s three operational disciplines: product design, digital engineering, and business strategy consulting. By conceiving a new, flexible space design and organization, R&A created an adaptable template to fit a variety of floor plates.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Building L.A. (March 26): BCG: Digital Ventures - MANHATTAN BEACH
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Multi-Family Project
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Public Project
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Project
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Sustainable Project
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Medical Project
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Redevelopment Project
- Who's Building L.A. (November 5): Five Decades of Evocative Design