Casetabs Inc., a digital health company based in Santa Monica, has raised $2.3 million during a fundraising round, according to a securities filing.
The two-year-old firm announced June 28 it raised $2,269,916 during a securities sale to 15 investors, according to the filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The health care software company, formerly known as MedPassage Inc., provides a cloud-based surgery coordination platform for surgery centers, hospitals, physician offices and medical device companies for real-time medical updates, scheduling and alerts.
In two years, the company reported it has grown from serving five centers to 100 centers, plus 500 physician practices.
It has previously raised $8.6 million in two funding rounds, including a $6 million Series A round on May 2, according to Crunchbase, a tracking firm. Major investors include Nueterra Capital and Evolution Financial Group.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Casetabs Inc. Raises $2.5 Million From Investors
- Digital Health Care Co. Casetabs Raises $6 Million
- Avenda Health Receives $3.3 Million Investment
- PatientPop Scores $25 Million in Investor Funding
- BionicLogic Raises $1.5 Million
- Alpha Source Raises $41M in Seed Round
- SnapMD Raises $7.1M to Market Telemedicine Platform
- Koreatown-Based Pragma Inc. Raises $2.5M Backed by the Mayo Clinic, Michelson 20MM