Bellami Hair, a major supplier of hair extensions, is moving its headquarters from Simi Valley to El Segundo, where it will sublease 23,000 square feet of space on the PCT campus at 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
The company is maintaining warehouse and office space in Simi Valley.
David Grote, a principal at The Klabin Co., represented Bellami Hair in the negotiations. Greg Lovett, a principal at Cresa, represented Nexon America Inc., an online game publisher and sublessor.
PCT, formerly known as Pacific Corporate Towers, is a three-property campus that was purchased by Greenwich, Conn.-based Starwood Capital Group for $605 million in October 2017.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Nexon America Moving HQ in El Segundo
- WeWork to Open First El Segundo Location
- Boston Private Equity Firm Sells El Segundo Office Building for $35.5 Million
- WeWork Adds El Segundo
- Three-Building Campus in El Segundo Sells for $170 Million
- Rosy Red at Pacific Design Center Campus
- Eight-Building Industrial Property Sold in Hawthorne for $27.6M
- El Segundo Campus Sold for $39 Million