ZipRecruiter Inc. has moved its headquarters into 45,000 square feet of office space at 604 Arizona Ave. in Santa Monica, consolidating what were two offices in the city.
The company, which bills itself as an online employment marketplace, previously leased two Santa Monica office spaces, one at 401 Wilshire Blvd. and another at 1453 Third Street Promenade.
For its new Santa Monica location, ZipRecruiter hired interior design and architecture firm SAA to create open-concept workspaces with electric standing desks, a recreational floor with a game room, a rooftop deck and wellness areas for yoga and other activities, the company said in a statement.
The company said it expects that 400 employees will work at its Santa Monica headquarters.
“With this new space, we’ve created a forward-thinking environment that encourages collaboration, innovation and balance, with lots of room to grow,” said Ian Siegel, ZipRecruiter’s co-founder and chief executive.
Peter Best, principal at LA Realty Partners, represented the landlord, Hudson Pacific Properties Inc. David Toomey, principal at Cresa, represented ZipRecruiter.
The company counts nearly 1,000 employees at its locations in Santa Monica, Tempe, Ariz., and Tel Aviv, Israel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ZipRecruiter Moves to New 45,000 SF Space in Santa Monica
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: ZipRecruiter Moves to New Coastal Headquarters in Support of Rapid Growth
- Silicon Beach Report June 14: Influential Secures $12 Million in Series B Funding
- WESTSIDE: Sun Still Shines in Santa Monica As Firms Fight for Office Space
- Co-Working Space Out?
- ZipRecruiter Raises $156 Million
- Hudson Pacific Properties Narrows Loss
- Real Office Centers, Co-Working Tenants Evicted from Santa Monica Office