Principal and Partner
Santiago Arana is a 15-year real estate veteran who joined Westside real estate firm The Agency in 2014. The Bolivian-born realtor with Spanish and Croatian roots Arana specializes in high-end residential real estate and new construction in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Holmby Hills, the Sunset Strip, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Santa Monica and Malibu from the firm’s Westside offices in Brentwood and Pacific Palisades. His business doubled in 2016 with sales volume topping $305 million and then growing to $420 million in 2017. Recent highlights include the sale of a Bel Air home for more than $35 million, a Beverly Hills Post Office home for $23.8 million (or $2,262 per foot), a $20 million home on Sunset Boulevard, a Santa Monica home for $23 million and Malibu Park home for $23 million. Arana’s elite clientele includes Lady Gaga, Larry David, “Bond King” Jeffrey Gundlach and Alessandra Ambrosio.
What was your proudest moment?
When I became a Father
What is your alma mater?
Private University of Santa Cruz de La Sierra-Bolivia (UPSA)
What is your next project?
Write a book
Who is your hero?
What do you like best about Los Angeles?
The diversity across the board, climate, opportunities, lifestyle
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SANTIAGO ARANA
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Santiago Arana
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Santiago Arana
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: SANTIAGO ARANA
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: James Harris and David Parnes
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: David Parnes and James Harris
- Single-Family: Value, Lifestyle Top Buyer Lists
- Broker Bonanza: The Top Residential Real Estate Agents and Sales in L.A.