Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Matthew Lehman is the general manager at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, the 302-room property overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica. He serves on the board of Santa Monica Travel & Tourism and is chairman of the Tourism Marketing District. He is active with the Chamber of Commerce and the Rotary Club. The hospitality industry veteran spent more than two decades working with a variety of food, beverage and hospitality brands, including Maple Drive Restaurant in Beverly Hills and the Peninsula Beverly Hills. He has been with the Fairmont Miramar Hotel since 2008, holding several positions—including creative director of the hotel’s FIG Restaurant and director of operations—before being named general manager. He has led ongoing renovations of the property and developed new food and beverage concepts, including FIG and the Bungalow.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica’s Fairmont Miramar Hotel Revises Renovation Plan
- Laura McIver
- Events & Destinations Guide: Santa Monica Reimagines Public Spaces with Safe Al Fresco Dining and Retail Options
- Tech Investor Stays Linked To Pitch Event
- Miramar's Owner Rethinking Project
- Investor Group to Acquire Fairmont Hotels
- Cleanup, Safety Services Stay in Fashion District
- Downtown Deliveryman