Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe
Marshall Grossman is a senior partner with Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe. Nationally recognized as a leading trial lawyer, Grossman has extensive top-level experience in high stakes litigation, particularly in media and entertainment disputes, counting a number of household names among his roster of clients. For more than a decade, he served as a commissioner and chairman of the California Commission on Judicial Performance. He also served as a member of the California Coastal Commission and is vice chairman of the Broad Beach Geological Hazard Abatement District. He is a lecturer at the USC Gould School of Law.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Marshall Grossman
- Firm Fails to Make Case to Retain Trial Lawyer
- SKANTHAN VIVEKANANDA
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MICHAEL TU
- Dewey Orrick Merger May Trickle Down to L.A. Offices
- MGA Continues Fight with Former Law Firm
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Timothy Long
- Dot-Coms Aim Their Sights on Young Lawyers