Mark Weinstein is president and founder of MJW Investments, one of the 25 largest commercial real estate developers in Los Angeles County. Weinstein got his start as an attorney before he founded MJW in 1983. MJW has, since then, acquired about $1 billion of real estate holdings in all asset types. Weinstein spearheaded the adaptive reuse of Santee Village in downtown Los Angeles. Weinstein served a three-year term as chairman of the Jewish Federation’s Real Estate Construction Division and has active associations with the Young Presidents’ Organization; the Guardians, an agency dedicated to serving the elderly; and the Jewish Venture Philanthropy Fund.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MARK WEINSTEIN
- LA 500: Mark Weinstein
- Developer Receptive to Receiverships
- Boom Spelled Big Bucks for Downtown Property Experts
- MJW Launches $500M Fund
- Landmark Boyle Heights Sears Building Is Sold
- Book of Lists Profile: Developer MJW Investments Leans Into Student Housing
- De La Hoya TKO'd Over Sears Project