Manatt Phelps & Phillips
Lisa Specht, a partner with Manatt Phelps, represents a wide variety of national and California-based companies, providing strategic advice and representation on significant government-contract, business, transportation, land-use and public-policy issues. She specializes in assisting clients at the intersection of law, business and government, and has experience representing clients seeking government contracts and awards as well as bid protests. Outside the firm she chairs the Los Angeles Music Center board of directors. She has previously chaired the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Commission and served as a City of Los Angeles recreation and parks commissioner. Specht worked as chief counsel for the 2000 Democratic National Convention in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Lisa Specht
- Planting Flags
- LA 500: George David Kieffer
- UC Regents Judge L.A. Lawyer Worthy
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: CORPORATE ADVOCACY AWARD - LISA ST. JOHN