JOHN R. MILLER
Senior Managing Director, Regional Director—Southern California
John Miller is the senior managing director, regional director for Tishman Speyer, which has developed several properties for the growing Silicon Beach community, including The Brickyard, a 425,300-square-foot mixed-use complex designed by Michael Maltzan and Gensler, and The Collective at Playa Vista, a 204,422-square-foot, five-building office campus designed by Shimoda Design Group. Miller has been with the company since 2003 and oversees the Southern California region for the firm, including the acquisition, disposition, development and operations of the Southern California portfolio. He previously was responsible for Tishman Speyer’s real estate activities in the western region of the United States and was a member of its management, investment and compensation committees from 2003 to 2014. He spent more than 30 years in the real estate industry, including 14 years as a partner with Lincoln Property Company and five years with Maguire Partners in Los Angeles before joining Tishman Speyer. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Loyola Marymount Takes First Lease at Playa Vista’s Brickyard Offices
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: LMU Announces New Playa Vista Campus
- Tishman Could Net More Than $600M
- Tishman’s Local Property Listings Expected to Fetch More Than $600M
- PAUL DEMARTINI
- David Lapidus
- Tishman Gets Creative in El Segundo
- Office Buyer Gets Even More Creative in South Bay