Chairman and Chief Executive
Jim Gianopulos is chief executive of Paramount Studios, a position he assumed last year. He serves on the boards of the Motion Picture & Television Fund and USC’s Entertainment Technology Committee as well as on the board of trustees of the X Prize Foundation. Gianopulos previously headed 20th Century Fox’s movie studio as co-chair and then as sole chairman. During his time at Fox, he helped create blockbusters such as “Avatar,” “Life of Pi” and “Deadpool,” as well as the Oscar-winning “12 Years a Slave.” He started his career working at Paramount and Lorimar.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Jim Gianopulos
- JIM GIANOPULOS
- Former Paramount Pictures Chief Brad Grey Dies of Cancer at 59
- Paramount’s New Path Is Paying Off
- Huahua Media’s $1B Finance Deal With Paramount is Scrapped
- Dodd Named MPAA Chief
- Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey Expected to Step Down
- Former Fox Exec Vinciquerra Replaces Lynton as Sony Pictures CEO