Loeb & Loeb
Joseph “Gray” Davis is counsel at the law firm Loeb & Loeb, where he focuses his practice on advising companies and providing a strategic approach to solving complex issues. He has more than 30 years of experience in public service. He was governor of California from 1999 to 2003, when he was recalled. As governor Davis made education a top priority, signing legislation to strengthen California’s K-12 system, increasing accountability in schools and expanding access to higher education with a record number of scholarships and college loans. These reforms improved student achievement scores for six consecutive years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Gray Davis
- Philadelphia Firm Blooms in Southern California
- Judging the Lawyers- Trusts and Estates
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Matthew Erramouspe
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Practice Group’s Business Heats Up With Drought
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees