Vice President of Business Operations for the Greater Los Angeles area
Emery Molner is vice president of business operations for the Greater Los Angeles area of Gilbane Construction, overseeing Los Angeles, Ventura and Orange Counties, the Inland Empire and surrounding areas. Molner’s career spans more than 30 years and includes extensive leadership experience in pre-construction, construction operations, strategic planning and business development. He previously served as head of design and construction at Westfield, overseeing several large mixed-use projects in California. His Los Angeles experience includes nearly 20 years working in the design and construction of education, corporate, residential, hospitality, retail and civic projects. He holds a bachelor’s degree in building construction from Purdue University. He also serves as vice chairman of the ACE Mentor board of directors for Los Angeles/Orange County.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CATHY ORQUIOLA
- Top Women in Banking: Andi Garten
- Promotions for Cushman Executives
- Neighbors Top County's Gains in Compensation
- LA 500: David DiCristofaro
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Alzheimer’s Greater Los Angeles
- INLAND EMPIRE: Rise in Vacancy Rates Pushes Rents Slightly Downward
- Most Influential Lenders: Scott Connella