DEBORAH ALE FLINT
Los Angeles World Airports
Deborah Flint, chief executive of Los Angeles World Airports, oversees Los Angeles International and Van Nuys general aviation airports. Flint manages the largest public-works project in the history of Los Angeles, involving an investment of more than $8.5 billion to innovate retail, food and beverage and terminal redevelopment. The Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP) seeks to address vehicle and pedestrian traffic around LAX through the introduction of an automated people-mover system that will connect terminals to a consolidated car-rental center, intermodal transportation facilities and public transit. Flint also oversees the development and advancement of security policies and strategies that comply with federal security regulations and provide world-class law enforcement for the protection of the public and property. Flint serves on the Airports Council International World Board and is chairwoman of the California Airports Council.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women in Construction & Design: Deborah Flint
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: CEO/President of the Year WINNER - DEBORAH FLINT
- LA 500: Deborah Ale Flint
- Flint to Step Down as CEO of Los Angeles World Airports
- DEBORAH FLINT
- Interim LA Airports Chief Erbacci Moves a Step Closer to Permanent Post
- New LAWA Chief Appointed
- Garcetti Taps New LAWA Head