WeWork Cos. Inc. will open its second Playa Vista location, as it plans to occupy two floors at i|o at Playa Vista campus located 12130 Millennium Drive.
The New York-based coworking space company will become a tenant on the building’s second and third floors, enough space for 1,400 members, WeWork said in a statement.
When the WeWork space opens later this year, it will bring its total Los Angeles County locations to 18 spaces. WeWork also operates co-working space at 12655 W. Jefferson Blvd. in Playa Vista.
The Playa Vista neighborhood in the City of Los Angeles has become a tech hub dubbed “Silicon Beach.” Companies such as Facebook Inc., Alphabet Inc. (the parent of Google, which in turn is the parent of YouTube) and Electronic Arts have locations in Playa Vista.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork to Open First El Segundo Location
- Honest Co. to Move to Playa Vista
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- London-Based Arup Engineering Taking 66,000 SF in Wilshire Grand
- WeWork Adds El Segundo
- Honest Co., in Expansion Mode, Will Move to Playa Vista
- Still Strong
- Ron Howard, Brian Grazer Incubator Opens at WeWork’s PDC Location