BionicLogic Inc., a Santa Monica-based tech company that develops software applications, has raised $1.5 million from investors, according to a July 2 securities filing.
The company raised $1.5 million in a securities sale to five investors, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The securities offer was made in tandem with the sale of assets owned by GSN Games Network to Tactics Network, a holding company owned by BionicLogic.
BionicLogic, founded last year, also owns CPMStar, a software company founded in 2005 to provide online videogames and advertising, said Susannah Thorarinsson, its treasurer. The company has 10 employees.
BionicLogic was founded by Joshua Goldstein, according to the SEC filing, while his brother Daniel Goldstein was listed as an investor.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica-Based Casetabs Raises $2.3 Million From Investors
- Marina Biotech Inc. Raises $1.5 Million
- SEC Filing: SpaceX Gets Additional $100 Million in Funding
- Casetabs Inc. Raises $2.5 Million From Investors
- Cesppa Closes $1.5 Million Seed Round
- Culver City-Based NantCell Raises $30 Million From Single Investor
- UPDATE: Brentwood-Based Forcyte Biotechnologies Targets $2M Raise
- West L.A.-Based BioSig Tech Raises $8.6 Million from Investors