Martin Griffiths, a partner at KPMG, serves as the lead for the firm’s Tax and West Area Real Estate Tax Fund. He has extensive experience providing both tax consulting and compliance services to some of the top real estate companies in Southern California. He has also been a CFO of a public REIT and was the Senior Vice President, Tax for the largest privately held multifaceted real estate company in the U.S. Griffiths has assisted with the IPO process of two REITs and a publicly traded C corporation that owns real estate.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Martin Griffiths
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Craig Morris
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: CRAIG MORRIS
- 2018 Los Angeles Business Journal Economic Forecast & Trends
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: DAVID ERARD
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Maguire Names New CFO
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA