Jim Kruse is a Senior Managing Director with CBRE, Inc. and leads the firm’s Investor Services division throughout Southern California. He is accountable for CBRE’s top institutional clients, partnering with service line leaders and local market experts to maximize their real estate value, orchestrate CBRE resources on their behalf and ensure consistent, high-quality service for their regional assets. Kruse also leads CBRE’s Beverly Hills Office, overseeing the strategic growth and performance of the firm’s West Los Angeles region. He is responsible for the development and success of regional professionals across all CBRE service lines; and under his leadership, they have expanded client service delivery, resulting in increased regional revenue and market share.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Jim Kruse
- Real Estate Strategies Speaker: Jim Kruse
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: James Kruse
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: James R. Kruse
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: James R. Kruse
- Columns & Features - Newsmakers
- Modest Gains Reflect Post-Recession Realities
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette