Dean Joaquin leads RSM’s tax practice in the West Region. He is responsible for oversight operations and results of the tax practice in the 10 RSM offices in the West Region. He has over 20 years of experience in providing federal and state consulting and compliance services to middle market companies in a variety of industries. Joaquin works with companies to implement tax minimization strategies that provide organizational growth and effectiveness while building value for stakeholders. He also focuses on corporate taxation and multi-state taxation issues across a wide range of industries including manufacturing, consumer products, wholesale distribution and professional services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Dean Joaquin
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: JOHN TAM
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Four Tax Issues Driven by Organic Growth
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- 2018 Los Angeles Business Journal Economic Forecast & Trends
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Karen Jong
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Joanna Li