David Erard, a tax partner at HCVT, has over 18 years of experience providing tax consulting, compliance and structuring service to clients in the private equity and real estate industries. Erard advises his clients on fund formations, exit, and asset acquisition and divestiture during the investment cycle. He regularly consults with clients to assist with business and tax provisions of partnership/operating agreements. Erard began his career at KPMG and served in its national tax office, KPMG Washington National Tax (WNT). At WNT, he was a member of the pass-through entity group focusing on the income tax issues related to partnerships and real estate.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tax Reform: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - The New Favorable Deduction for Passthrough Entities
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: David Erard
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Andy Torosyan
- 2018 Los Angeles Business Journal Economic Forecast & Trends
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PARDIS ZOMORODI
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: Tax Cuts and Job Acts - New Opportunities to Minimize the Tax Cost of Transferring Wealth
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: PATRICIA O’CONNELL