Craig Morris is a tax partner in KPMG’s Woodland Hills office. He is a member of the West Area Tax practice with more than 33 years of experience serving as the lead tax partner on many of KPMG’s audit and tax clients. His experience includes both public and privately held companies and he has provided income tax planning for businesses with multistate operations. He has extensive experience in state and local tax planning and restructuring as a result of spending five years in the Firm’s State Tax practice. His experience includes income tax compliance and planning for businesses with both multistate and international operations including mergers and acquisitions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Craig Morris
- Big Role for Ex-Partners in KPMG Case
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jeannette Wistner
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: DAVID ERARD
- Kullen Birkeland
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: STAFORD FRANCOIS