Years Practicing: 20
Years with Current Firm: 20
V. Andre Sherman is passionate about his clients and the law. He has successfully litigated many significant wrongful death, personal injury, pharmaceutical, employment, and consumer class action cases throughout his career, obtaining impressive results totaling in the hundreds of millions in settlements and verdicts.
Sherman’s cases have resulted in improved legislative protections for unwitting consumers who have been unfairly targeted with substandard products that often cater to low-income families least able to protect their rights. Sherman has served as a member of several plaintiff steering committees on coordinated pharmaceutical multi-plaintiff actions throughout the state. He has also served as lead, liaison and trial counsel on numerous coordinated JCCP, MDL and class actions throughout California. Andre is driven to succeed on behalf of all those aggrieved clients he zealously represents. Sherman’s pro bono activities include work on behalf of the Public Justice Foundation and the Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyer’s Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Future on Trial For Class Actions
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ESTHER K. RO
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Rules Could Lead To a Surge of Suits
- Sacramento Needs to Address Problems of Class Action
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK LITVACK
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year