Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers LLP
Years Practicing: 24
Years with Current Firm: 24
Doreen Marie Olson is a partner at Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers (MOLM) and certified as a Specialist in Family Law by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State of California, a distinction just .55 percent of the state’s attorneys achieve. Working exclusively in family law for 24 years, Olson has helped establish MOLM as one of the nation’s most respected firms working in the arena of high-asset and high-conflict family law matters.
Olson has extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of family law including complex marital dissolutions, spousal support, marital property division, business valuation, and parentage issues. A major focus of her work is in complex child custody cases. Olson has been instrumental in the growing number of domestic and international move-away cases that MOLM handles. Among her most recent successes is working a negotiated settlement of a more than five-year-long conservatorship involving the issue of adult child support in Probate Court. She is presently working on a complex move-away case involving children with special needs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin Valencia II
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DANA LOWY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Felicia Meyers
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Doreen Marie Olson
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: ANNE N. SLUSSER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Dana Lowy
- A Marriage Unravels Unhappily
- CIM Group Signs Lease with Munger, Tolles & Olson