Shareholder / Trial Lawyer
Shegerian & Associates
Years Practicing: 9
Years with Current Firm: 9
Anthony Nguyen is a Shareholder with Shegerian and Associates. Nguyen has a wide range of experience in employment law, having previously represented Fortune 500 companies in labor and employment disputes. He is particularly skilled in litigation matters related to discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour issues, in both individual and class action cases. Nguyen also has significant experience with employment law compliance and employment agreements, and has represented clients in both the state and federal levels. As a Shareholder at Shegerian and Associates, Nguyen is primarily responsible for overseeing the firm’s cases and ensuring their successful litigation from pre-filing through resolution, including trial, alternative dispute resolution, and settlement.
Nguyen places special emphasis on actively attending to clients and providing a clear and simple understanding of the legal process. He has secured several verdicts as trial counsel throughout his tenure with the firm, including an $8.7 million disability discrimination award, a $7.1 million disability discrimination award, and a $500,000 failure to accommodate disability award, an $800,000 defamation award, and an $8.4 million whistleblower award.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Cortney Shegerian
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Cortney Shegerian
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Heather Conniff
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MILES FELDMAN
- Ex-Employee’s Loss May Work in Bosses’ Favor
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DALE ORTMANN