Shareholder, Corporate Practice
Greenberg Traurig LLP
Years Practicing: 20
Years with Current Firm: 1 week
Kevin Friedmann is a Shareholder in the Corporate Practice of Greenberg Traurig in its Los Angeles office. His practice focuses on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions for publicly traded companies. He has wide-ranging experience representing emerging growth technology companies in complex mergers, acquisitions, and corporate finance transactions. Friedmann counsels issuers across the corporate finance field and represents early stage private companies in venture capital financings and going public transactions.
Friedmann counsels public and private companies across a broad spectrum of technology sectors, including digital media, data analytics, information technology, green technology, biotechnology and life sciences. He guides them through each phase of going public, mergers and acquisitions transactions, public and private offerings, and U.S. stock exchange listings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Litigation Firm Attorney of the Year - Jeff E. Scott
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Weitz
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Newsmakers---Reshaped Coldwell Gets New L.A. Head