Russ, August & Kabat LLP
Years Practicing: 17
Years with Current Firm: 12
Irene Lee is a partner at Russ August & Kabat, where she focuses her practice on all aspects of intellectual property, including patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, right of publicity, and technology licensing. As a registered patent attorney, Lee employs her patent prosecution experience in strategizing patent litigation and licensing issues. She represents clients in a wide range of industries, including integrated circuits, biotechnology, medical devices, computer software, housewares, household products, baby products, food and beverages, jewelry, and apparel.
In addition to patent litigation and licensing, Lee has extensive experience in trademark prosecution, litigation, and licensing with an emphasis on global brand expansion and management through strategic trademark and copyright protection and enforcement programs. In a highly publicized recent case on behalf of VIA Technologies, Lee led a team of attorneys in a 3-year battle against ASUSTek for patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation. Less than a week before the jury trial was scheduled to begin, the parties resolved the matter amicably.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Carolyn Toto
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: EVAN FINKEL