Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley
Years Practicing: 14
Years with Current Firm: 7
Pej Ben Cohen believes in his core that being a trial lawyer is a noble calling. He has dedicated his career to standing up to insurance companies and large corporations on behalf of injured people. His accomplishments – at the young age of 38 – are numerous. He has recovered tens of millions of dollars in jury trial wins and settlements. More than anything, he is a dyed-in-the-wool trial lawyer. He focuses on our community’s need for another trial lawyer who has the freedom, skill, and passion to handle back-to-back jury trials. He believes that insurance companies and corporations are waging a quiet war on ordinary people who have been injured. He is dedicated to helping victims who simply wish to be made whole.
Pej Ben Cohen also teaches young lawyers that their job is to push back against insurance companies and, through jury trials, hold them accountable. He also teaches young lawyers that only by going to trial and obtaining verdicts will corporations begin to pay victims fair compensation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NICHOLAS ROWLEY
- Complexity of Jury Instructions Rises, Adding Difficulty to Malpractice Cases
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: NICHOLAS ROWLEY
- INTERVIEW---Battling the Big Boys
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Stephen King
- Smart & Final Contests Award Given to Woman Who Tripped