Santa Monica’s Pontifax AgTech led the second closing of a $9.5 million Series B round in Denver agricultural technology company Inocucor Corp., the companies announced Jan. 8.
Inocucor Corp. uses its proprietary technology to improve crop production through bacteria.
Pontifax, founded in 2014 by Phil Erlanger and Ben Belldegrun as a growth capital investor in the global food and agriculture sector, closed a $105 million round in October.
Retail, restaurants and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @caroline_mander.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pontifax AgTech Management Closes $105 Million Investment Fund
- Deals & Dealmakers: L.A. Firms Get VC in Q3
- Restaurant Data Firm Draws $11M
- Fund Has Rooting Interest In Agricultural Technology
- Restaurant Data Software Firm Bridg Raises $11 Million
- More Restaurants Develop Appetite for Dine L.A.
- MD Insider Raises $12 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 30: Dog-Walking App Wag Lands $300M from SoftBank, New CEO