Gaw Capital Partners bought 3030 Studios, a 108,000-square-foot former Playboy studio campus at 3030 Andrita St. in Atwater Village for an undisclosed amount, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. announced.
Though JLL didn’t disclose terms, CoStar Group Inc. said World Class Capital Group sold the property for $31 million, or $287 a square foot.
The property, which was built in 1955 and renovated in 2002 and has 183 parking spaces. It contains three soundstages, which are in short supply in the Los Angeles area, according to Nicole Mihalka of JLL, who represented the seller in the transaction along with Carl Muhlstein and Hayley Blockley, also of JLL.
The current soundstage occupancy rate is 97 percent, Mihalka added.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Duke Realty Buys 25.5-Acre Industrial Parcel in Irwindale
- Three Mixed-Use Buildings in Highland Park Sell for $23.3 Million
- Co-Working Firm Spaces Grows L.A. County Presence with 61,000-Square-Foot Lease in Hollywood
- ACCO Buys Pasadena Office for $112 Million
- LAFC Moving to 25K SF Space Downtown
- Hilton’s DoubleTree Suites in Santa Monica Sells for $154M
- Three-Building Campus in El Segundo Sells for $170 Million
- Citigroup to Exit Citigroup Center; Taking New Lease at One Cal Plaza