Radiology Partners Inc. of El Segundo has acquired Renaissance Imaging Medical Associates Inc. for an undisclosed sum, officials announced Thursday.
The privately owned Radiology Partners, which employs more than 800 radiologists now serving in more than 500 hospitals and clinics in 14 states, picked up the Northridge-based radiology practice in a deal that closed around the New Year.
“2017 was an incredible year of growth for our practice,” said Rich Whitney, chairman and chief executive of Radiology Partners, in a statement. “We closed almost $1 billion in funding and added some of the largest and most impactful groups throughout the country.”
Radiology Partners claims to be the largest physician-owned radiology practice in the nation. Renaissance Imaging Medical Associates, whose executives will stay with the company, employs 99 radiologists across Southern California.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Radiology Partners Raises $234 Million to Fuel Growth
- Radiology Group in Roll-Up Mode
- Deals & Dealmakers: $615M for LightBay
- Radiology Partners to Acquire Mednax for $885 Million
- Celgene is Investor Behind NantCell $30M
- Radiology Partners Raises $700 Million
- El Segundo Medical Firm Radiology Partners Raises $200 Million
- Health System Overseeing St. Vincent Hospital Names New Chief Executive