Like most executives, you are probably tireless in the pursuit of perfection when it comes to managing the complexities of your business. But as you concentrate so much of your energy on running the business, finding the time to focus on your personal finances can be a challenge. It is not uncommon for personal financial needs to take a backseat to the day-today demands of running a company. However, the result of this inactivity can be detrimental to both you, and your family. They key to overcoming this is finding the right financial partner to help ensure your personal finances are as fiscally sound as those of your company.
The Private Bank can help. An exclusive part of Union Bank, we believe that managing wealth goes well beyond providing financial services. It’s about contributing ideas and innovations that help you achieve your financial goals and live a more fulfilling life. Our teams of wealth professionals are focused on enabling you to reach your unique goals and dreams by providing a higher level of service and discreet experience that we believe is second to none. As a client of The Private Bank, you will work with a relationship manager and a team of specialists who deliver customized solutions across key wealth management disciplines.
Comprehensive Trust and Estate Services: Whether you are the steward of family assets or want to protect the wealth you worked hard to build, we can help. Drawing on a tradition of excellence, personalized service, and discretion, we help you fulfill the ambitions you have for your wealth. Working closely with you and your advisors, our team of financial professionals can help you manage your wealth with structures appropriately suited to protecting your family’s well-being and supporting the non-profit organizations you care about. Our dedicated trust specialists offer specialized financial services to meet all your needs – including investment management services (1), specialty assets management, and trust administration services – to preserve your wealth throughout your lifetime and across generations.
Deposit Accounts and Liquidity Management Solutions: Your short-term assets need to work hard and be readily available when you need them. At The Private Bank, we offer a broad range of deposit and liquidity management solutions to provide you with flexible, convenient options. In addition to a full array of traditional solutions, we provide customized credit solutions including lines of credit, specialized mortgages, and owner occupied and investor-owned real estate financing (2). We recognize how complex your needs may be, and your dedicated relationship manager can bring together the resources you need to help you realize your goals, and provide you with service that goes beyond your expectations.
Risk Management: Effective risk management is essential to long-term growth and profitability. In addition to insurance for estate planning purposes or asset protection, which is available through our insurance division, UnionBanc Insurance Services (3), we will work closely with you to identify and strategically manage risks associated with fluctuations in foreign currency, interest rates, commodity process, and equity prices.
Wealth Planning: Whether your future plans depend on building your wealth, preserving your wealth, passing your business on to your beneficiaries or transferring wealth to children, grandchildren, or favored charities, a wealth plan can help you achieve these important goals. Wealth planning is a comprehensive process that helps your family identify, prioritize, and achieve your specific goals and dreams. You can rely on our team of wealth professionals to understand the intricacies of your financial situation – no matter how complex. Through our deliberate and thoughtful process we help ensure that the plan is customized to your specific needs. Your team will guide you through the planning process, deliver recommendations to help you meet your short- and longterm goals, and actually implement your plan.
YOUR FINANCIAL PARTNER FOR LIFE
At The Private Bank, you can rely on our team of professionals to understand the intricacies of your complete financial picture. It would be our privilege to demonstrate that and become your financial partner for life.
For more information, contact Ray Cherry at email@example.com or visit https://www.unionbank.com. Wills, trusts, foundations and wealth planning strategies have legal, tax, accounting and other implications. Clients should consult a legal or tax adviser.
1) Investment management services offered by MUFG Union Bank, N.A. in conjunction with its subsidiary, HighMark Capital Management, an SEC-registered investment adviser. Non-deposit investment products: • Are NOT deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, the Bank or any Bank affiliate • Are NOT insured by the FDIC or by any other federal government agency • Are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal invested.
2) Loans subject to credit and collateral approval. Restrictions apply. Terms and conditions subject to change. Union Bank NMLS ID #539249
3) Insurance services are available through UnionBanc Insurance Services, a division of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., California State Insurance License No. 0817733. Non deposit investment products: • Are NOT deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, the Bank or any Bank affiliate • Are NOT insured by the FDIC or by any other federal government agency • Are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested • Insurance and annuities are products of the insurance carriers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CUSTOM CONTENT: How Charity Can Benefit your Family and Society When it’s Time to Sell your Business
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Holistic Wealth Management Offers Comprehensive Guidance for Busy Executives
- 2019 CFO Awards: Business Succession Planning - Five Strategies to Ensure a Smooth Transition
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Tips for a Successful Leadership Transition
- Wealth Management: ABA Shares Consumer Tips for Budgeting, Saving and Reducing Debt
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Women View Financial Success Differently
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Importance of a Holistic Trusted Advisory Team
- Five Strategies for Raising Financially Savvy Kids